26 Tips to Stay Calm When Situation Goes Bad.
How do you calm your nerves while the world around you is falling down? Here are 26 tips ; pick the ones that work for you:
- Take a deep breath.
- Do nothing for 5 minutes.
- Take a nap.
- Take a shower.
- Listen to comforting music.
- Listen to natural sounds.
- Play music.
- Share to a positive friend.
- Ask “What’s the next action?” and focus on only that one thing.
- Go to nature (mountain, beach, etc.).
- Ride a bike.
- Talk about other topics.
- Drink a bottle of water.
- Play games (just for a while!).
- Go eat with someone who is not part of the situation.
- Read spiritual texts.
- Listen to spiritual audio programs.
- Unplug the Internet.
- Take a cup of coffee.
- Say to yourself, “This situation is not as bad as it looks. Many people have handled situations worse than this successfully.”
- Be grateful for what you still have (instead of looking at what you don’t have).
- Be grateful for what you can learn from the situation.
- Take a walk around a park.